04 January 2015

thank you, mrs. hunter...


happy 2015, everyone!

it is a new year...a time to make changes, to reflect on what we find truly important, a time for...

a new pattern!

I had been eyeing this lovely Isager Silk Mohair in color #23 for some time...


I am a sucker for mohair, especially super kid mohair mixed with silk, and this particular color of grey is so attractive, so sophisticated, I knew that someday I would need to knit something with it.  It wasn't, however, until Manos del Uruguay's Serena, in the striking "Deep Sea" color, arrived at my favorite yarn shop that I knew what I would do. Not long ago, I took home two skeins of the Serena and two skeins of the Mohair Silk (in color #23) and got to work.  This is the result...

thank you, mrs hunter...


in the colors of a Mendocino coast sunset...
blues and greens and a hint of apricot
all washed in grey...


luxurious beyond belief, it is all about the combination of these particular yarns, knit in this particular stitch pattern--Mrs. Hunter's Lace--in these amazing colors...



thank you, mrs. hunter...
is now available on Ravelry

2 comments:

comments are welcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...