04 December 2013

my paulie...


The cold has returned, overnight, to the Mendocino coast...We have enjoyed an unusually warm and sunny autumn, but this morning we awoke to frost and ice...

wool weather!!!


As most knitters frantically work on finishing their holiday knitting, I decided to begin a sweater for myself.  Paulie has been in my Ravelry queue for several months, and though I rarely knit from patterns, this lovely design from by Isabell Kraemer really speaks to me. Garter stitch and stripes at a fine gauge...totally wearable and a good thing to knit during this busy, busy holiday season...


the yarn is Berroco's Ultra Alpaca Fine...
the stripes will be bold...


What are YOU working on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...